Little Village Preschool
OUR PHILOSOPHY TOWARDS LEARNING
- Children learn and develop at their own rate and in their own style.
- Creativity and the freedom to explore, experiment, and problem solve foster and enhance cognitive development.
- Children learn best when they are viewed as individuals and treated with respect, acceptance and caring.
- Learning is enhanced when children are actively involved and encouraged.
- Play is the predominant mode of learning in early childhood.
- Self-confidence directly relates to the ability to learn.
- A mistake is one of the essential catalyst to learning.
- Small class size
- Certified Instructors
- Caring environment
- Hands-on learing
- Kindergarten readiness
- Activities that promote